Monday, August 14, 2017

Friends!



Friends! Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina has become the world's 4th racket! She won in the Premier 5 Rogers Cup tournament in Toronto for Women's Tennis Association (WTA).

In the finals Svitolina won the former first racket of the world Carolyn Wozniacki from Denmark - 6: 4, 6: 0. She became the first Ukrainian tennis player in history who managed to win five tournaments in a season. Thanks to this, Ukrainian today once again updated national ranking in the world ranking and ranked 4th in it. "It's just incredible to become the world's fourth racquet. I still have a bit more to beat Andrei Medvedev's record, which is one of my goals. I want to set a new record in the world ranking for Ukraine. I am motivated, and I hope I can do it by the end of this year. This is important to me, the support of Ukrainians plays an important role for me, I really appreciate it ", - said Elina herself.

The secret of Ukrainian is simple: hard work, modesty and good luck. I'm proud of Elina Svitolina!

The Ukrainian tennis star was born on September 12, 1994 in Odessa, later she moved to Kharkiv with her family. Girl was inspired to engage in sports by her family - parents Elena and Michael and brother Julian. Parents of the girl are also athletes - daddy was wrestler, mum – likes water sports.

Friends, this is just the beginning. I am sure Elina has a lot of new achievements ahead and she can realize her dream. So, let’s support her! Go ahead to new victories!

No comments:

Post a Comment