Monday, November 13, 2017

Friends!



Friends! During my last visit to Israel, I met with the Speaker of the Knesset, Yuli-Yoel Edelstein. He prepared an unexpected gift for me – list of appreciation for the personal contribution to the warm and friendly relations of Ukraine and the State of Israel. I greatly respect Mr Edelstein, who was born in Chernivtsi, as a man and a politician. Therefore, I am extremely pleased that he noted my work.

Symbolically, a year ago I received another honorary diploma, this time - from the Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Andriy Parubii. These awards for me are another proof that I need to continue the work that I give a significant portion of my strength, diligence and time. It is extremely important for me that Ukrainians and Jews live in harmony, peace and strong friendship. Historically, our two nations were always close. Similarly, our countries should support each other on the world stage, develop various bilateral projects, and open up new horizons of complicity. And also, we should deep the cooperation at all levels - both state and interpersonal.

I know that from year to year, relations between Ukraine and Israel are getting warmer. I am happy that I can make my contribution to it. And I promise, there will be many more interesting things to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment