Friday, November 3, 2017

"Peace to your home!"



Friends! Once again I sincerely thank all of you, who came to yesterday's movie show. I was very pleased to see you personally, hear your words of support and see smiles.

I'm sorry, if someone felt uncomfortable - over 350 people came, and it was a surprise. We quickly resolved this issue and hope that everyone could watch the movie in a comfortable atmosphere.

The move "Peace to your home!" by Vladimir Lert exceeded all of mine, and I think yours, hopes. The film touched the soul itself, held the viewer through a difficult path between tragedy and comedy. Many of us even cried and sincerely confessed about it after a session. I'm happy you liked it. I am very glad that this evening will leave good memories.

See you soon, friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment