Thursday, October 22, 2015

Oleg Vyshniakov - Ukraine and Israel. “In children’s hands”.

Good afternoon, everybody!

Recently I’ve received an appeal for aid from non-governmental organization “In children’s hands”. The organization deals with children suffering from Down syndrome, autism and developmental delay. Children proceed with the rehabilitation, both traditional and alternative, kids are being taught to speak and grow up to be productive members of society.

Being the father of six children, I can’t stay idly by everything associated with children. We live in really tough times when even such great projects as “In children’s hands” have no proper support and funding.

With the help of Oazis Restaurant and all-Ukraine Charitable tour “Healthy Childhood” we carried out a charity performance in aid of children.

I express my deepest respect to the team of “In children’s hands”. You do really important and great work. I wish you energy and patience for your hard work.

I want all kids of the world to be healthy, happy and much-loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment