Saturday, November 21, 2015

Dear friends,


Do you love animals like I love them? Do you know what your pets do while waiting for you at home? I do not know it as well)

But smart gadgets know: selling of Petcube gadget designed by Ukrainian developers began in Ukraine on October 27. The device will allow pet owners to keep watch over their pets at a distance.

Petcube helps pets and their owners to chat and play by smartphone.

If you connect it with network, you can watch your pet, entertain it by a laser pointer, talk to it by a speaker, and so on, being anywhere in the world! I am confident that not only pets like it, but their owners as well (especially the young one).

I’d like to admit that in 2014 Petcube won in the "Best Hardware Startup" category at the prestigious European startup competition “The Europas”.

I’m always happy when the work of young engineers, technology development in Ukraine is implemented in the real things. I am convinced that the priority of any state that would like to occupy a worthy place in the contemporary world should be a support of such projects development.

No comments:

Post a Comment