Friday, December 23, 2016

Friends!


Today celebrates his birthday "Kyiv D'Artagnan," a famous swordsman Gregory Criss.

He is a living legend. Fencers, left-handed, winner of four Olympic medals, three-time world champion, Head Coach of Olympic Reserve "Dynamovets." It's just part of his achievements.

An exceptional man. He was born in 1940 in Kiev, in a Jewish family. He was a tomboy and allegedly did not give any hope. But was the best of the best. He was trained at the Army Sports Club by coach Semen Kolchinsky, who extremely believed in the guy, despite the fact that it he was even expelled from the section of fencing.

Gregory Criss justified this trust. He became a great athlete. In an interview, he said: "I'm a fiery and emotional. But my anger can be caused only by injustice. I could never remain silent. In Tokyo, before the final fight, one man wanted to bribe me to lose. I sent this man to hell. For this he then condemned me several times.

I have never had a "star" disease. It is not my nature; my friends and wife would not allow me to have it. This way we were brought up. "

I think this statements describes the image of a famous swordsman. Incidentally, in 1989 Chriss was annexed to the International Jewish sports hall of fame.

More about this legendary man you can learn by looking Ukrainian film "Duel for the future."

I wish Grigory Yakovlevich good health, long life, good mood and inspiration! Thank you for your example.

No comments:

Post a Comment