Monday, January 30, 2017

Friends!


This weekend, under my support in Kiev was provided a show of Israeli theater "Secret Sound". I am grateful to everyone who came to see the show "Parallel World" - a masterpiece without words, that showed us all the horror and pain of the Holocaust, which Jewish people survived.

I was pleased that in addition to many highly-esteemed members of the Jewish community of Kyiv, came readers of my page, who wanted to learn more about the Holocaust. This is the main idea of ​​this year's Remembrance Day. More than two hundred people spent the evening together in remembrance of the 6 million Jews who were deprived of the future.

Separately, I would like to thank Rabbi Jonathan Markovich for his strong prayer that united us all before watching the performance. And of course, all the actors and the director of the theater "Secret Sound" because they were able to show these painful moments of history, terrible moments of Jewish life in the ghetto. I think this evening was memorable for all of us.

I also will remember it for a long time. First, because I saw your eyes - the eyes of people, full of support and understanding. Second, because now in front of me is a gift that brought the theater - Menora, carved on basalt rocks from the Golan Heights. It symbolizes the unity of the Jewish people, which was felt that evening by every visitor.

Thank you, friends! See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment