Sunday, June 4, 2017

Friends!




Friends! I thank all of you, who came yesterday to talk with me.

I was very pleased to see you - people of all ages who came on a weekend to learn something new, ask questions or ask for help.

I believe that personal contact is extremely important, and that is much more interesting to learn about the relations between Ukraine and Israel from the man who versed in this than from television or text online.

We have discussed variety of topics, ranging from the problems and prospects of development of relations between our countries to the signing of free trade agreement and the recent visit of Prime Minister Vladimir Groisman to Israel.

I seriously mentioned your request to assist in the establishment of memorial tablets to known Jews, who lived in Lviv. I will do my best to make this project and will give it maximum effort.



Thank you and see you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment