Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Oleg Vyshniakov - Ukraine and Israel. “Dynamo Kyiv” - “Maccabi”.


Friends, usually I write about politics, economics, and social issues, but today will be a special post. Because tonight is FOOTBALL!)

And not just football, FC “Dynamo Kyiv” will play against FC “Maccabi” Tel Aviv. It’ll be a controversial game for me, but the choice which team to support is obvious – I'm the fan of the Dynamo players.

Although ‘Maccabi’ is the oldest and the most titled club in Israeli football, today there will be no chances for the "yellow devils".

Of course, home tribunes and the support of the fans can help Israeli players to fray “Dynamo” nerves, but being Ukrainian, who raised in Kiev, I believe in victory of my favorite team.

I wrote many times that Israel exceeds Ukraine in many fields, such as medicine, agriculture, defense, education, etc. But today we’ll outdo them. At least in the game)

The match starts at 9.45 p.m. Let’s watch the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment