Friday, June 17, 2016

There are professions that make our life easier or make it more comfortable and interesting.


And there are professions that save our lives and dedicate themselves to serve a man. I'm talking about doctors, whose professional holiday was celebrated yesterday.

Dear Aesculapians, I congratulate you on Day of the Medical Workers! I wish you, of course, good health, great patience and enormous happiness! Today you have to work in unbelievable conditions – with pennyworth wages, lack of necessary equipment and basic medicines. I admire those who continue to bear their difficult and such an important service, saving lives on a daily basis in such a situation.

Today, when the Ukrainian soldiers are defending our country, your work is specially needed. The lives and health of soldiers, their relatives and friends depend on you. You, as well as they do, protect and defend us from the enemy.

A low bow to you for your tireless work, kindness and mercy! From my heart I wish you success, peaceful sky and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment